Affiliate marketing is one of the most common ways to make passive income. It allows brands to advertise their products via an affiliate in exchange for a commission. In comparison to the traditional marketing techniques, this has a higher audience reach for lesser costs and risks.
However, the creation of a successful affiliate marketing program requires strategy and the use of affiliate marketing software. Here, we have listed some of the best affiliate marketing software tools that can help you jumpstart, oversee, and expand your affiliate marketing initiatives.
How to Choose the Best Affiliate Marketing Software Tools?
Here are some things you should look out for when you are choosing the best affiliate marketing software tools:
- Different commissions: Affiliate marketing software allows you to set different commission types for your affiliate programs in one. You could have a preferred commission type, but it is best to offer affiliates the choice of the billing method.
- Security and fraud detection: When you are selecting an affiliate software, pay attention to the kind of security it works. You have to check whether the service provider uses their own servers or is reliant on third-party providers. The former option is safer and makes your data secure and the system more stable.
- Management of several affiliate programs: Always choose an affiliate software that allows you to run several affiliate programs. It is a cost-effective and convenient way to manage programs.
- Different types of affiliate tracking: Affiliate software enables tracking via cookies. But, this method has some drawbacks. If a buyer has bought products but has cleared cookies, you would not be able to determine the source of the click. So, it is best to use software that offers different kinds of tracking.
- Easy implementation and setup process: It is important to choose software that has an easy implementation and setup process. Such solutions should not require you to install new software, plug-ins, and tools.
- User-friendly interface: There must be a clean and user-friendly interface that you can use simply with no training.
10 Best Affiliate Marketing Software Tools
Use the best affiliate marketing software tools to target specific people based on demographics and interest, and in general, put your brand out there.
1. PartnerStack: Best Affiliate Marketing Software Tool for SaaS Companies
PartnerStack helps you recruit the right partners to work with and empowers your partners to sell more of your product. That’s why both SaaS companies and their partners rate PartnerStack above every other partner relationship management (PRM) platform. The fastest-growing SaaS companies choose PartnerStack to scale their programs into major revenue channels. It automates the toughest parts of running a partner program and is designed to keep partners engaged long-term, so you can drive predictable, recurring revenue. PartnerStack is built to handle every kind of partnership — and all of them at once. PartnerStack helps you create custom experiences for each of your partner channels, nurturing new partners into top-performers.
- Helps you create custom experiences for each partner channel; you can create partner groups with unique reward structures, automate partner onboarding, and host partner marketing assets.
- Automates your partner payouts and pays partners for you
- Helps scale multiple channels so that you can tack partner links, leads, deals, and ember customer loyalty programs
Pricing: You have to book your demo with them and get approximate pricing.
2. Tapfiliate: Best Affiliate Marketing Software Tool for Free
Tapfiliate is an excellent affiliate tracking software for E-Commerce and SaaS that integrates seamlessly with your site in just minutes and allows you to create track easily and grow your own affiliate marketing programs. It adds significant value to the business and enables you to manage all your affiliate programs in one place and scale them. It takes out the hassle of setting up an affiliate program and allows your customers to create value.
- Allows you to easily onboard affiliates and give them everything they need to promote your business in their personal, branded affiliate dashboard.
- Allows you to give affiliates their own codes to share – and reward them for it – wherever, whenever they like.
- Allows you to control your messaging and grow your business with social content.
- Helps you easily track performance and gain insights into what is moving the needle for your affiliate program.
- Offers massive integration possibilities with our flexible API/webhooks/Zapier hookups.
Pricing: Their Essential plan will cost you $89 monthly. Their Pro plan will cost you $149 monthly. For their Enterprise plan, you will have to contact them.
3. Getambassador: Best Affiliate Marketing Software Tool for Brands
Ambassador’s referral marketing software helps you dramatically increase your revenues and reach by turning your happiest customers into a virtual army of brand advocates. Their turnkey brand ambassador program simplifies the entire process of a brand awareness campaign and integrates seamlessly into your existing marketing stack.
- Helps determine the ambassadors you want to enroll and segment, including customers, affiliates, influencers, partners, employees, and other advocates.
- Helps easily enroll customers, affiliates, influencers, employees, and partners in targeted and personalized referral campaigns.
- Helps manage all of your ambassadors, monitor key performance indicators, and optimize your referral program to boost brand awareness and drive revenue — in real-time.
- Helps incentivize referrals by offering and testing different incentives for different campaign segments and automating the rewarding process using cash, points, credits, or gift cards.
Pricing: They have three plans: Pro, Pro Plus, and Enterprise. You have to book a demo with them to get a quote.
4. Postaffiliatepro: Best Affiliate Marketing Software Tool for Beginners
Post Affiliate Pro helps manage multiple affiliate programs, track affiliate partner performance, assign commissions, and issue payouts on one platform. It helps create an infinitely scalable
affiliate network powered by automation, real-time data reporting, and unique branding features.
- Helps keep track of all affiliate partner performance, engagements, qualified leads, and conversion rates
- Helps assign commissions based on conversion rates through streamlined reporting and affiliate program software
- Automatically rewards affiliate partners with commission bonuses when they reach sales milestones.
Pricing: Their Pro plan will cost you $97 per month. Their Ultimate plan will cost you $197 per month. Their Network plan will cost you $477 per month.
5. Everflow: Best Affiliate Marketing Software Tool for Agencies
Everflow helps track every performance channel, integrate your tech stack, and drill down into what delivers ROI. It helps you scope out your plan to be competitive, make sure everything is ready for launching, recruit all types of performance-based partners, and optimize effectively.
- Helps track everything and direct linking helps track users from every channel when they reach your website.
- Helps understand deeper with deep analytics, event tracking, conversion timing, and variance reports.
- Helps simplify tasks with global payments, powerful integrations, instant cart setups, and auto-optimizations.
Pricing: Their Starter plan will cost you $750 every month, and their Everflow Plus plan is custom-built.
6. Osiaffiliate: Best Affiliate Marketing Software Tool
Osiaffiliate is easy-to-use affiliate software that makes it easy to recruit and empower affiliates and influencers to promote your brand. It has all the right tools to allow your customers to easily promote your brand across all their favorite social networks. It helps assign all your customers and influencers promo codes, so they can easily promote it on Instagram and other social media networks. You can also easily find your most loyal customers by sending out a question email survey.
- Includes full integration with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, allowing your affiliates to easily share their link across multiple social networks.
- Helps easily assign promo codes to allow affiliates to promote by simply giving out a unique promo code for people to use at checkout.
- Helps keep all your branding consistent by setting your affiliate links and account URL to your domain.
- Helps easily recruit top affiliates to promote your brand to their worldwide audience using our exclusive influencer directory.
- Allows you to take advantage of built-in resources to help you promote and grow your affiliate program.
Pricing: Their Basic plan costs $47 per month. Their Professional plan costs $97 per month.
7. Refersion: Best Affiliate Marketing Software Tool
Refersion helps manage and track your ambassador, influencer, and affiliate marketing programs with ease. They maximize revenue and efficiencies for businesses of any size. They help merchants connect with consumers using affiliate and influencer marketing—and do it at scale.
- Helps automate commissions, payments, and taxes.
- Helps improve your affiliate relationships.
- Helps track any digital sale your affiliate refers to.
Pricing: Their Professional plan costs you $89 per month. You have to request a demo for their Enterprise and Enterprise plus plans.
8. iDevAffiliate: Best Affiliate Marketing Software Tool to Try
iDevAffiliate is known for its ease of use and includes thousands of features dedicated to all levels of users. iDevAffiliate will track the performance of all your affiliates, brand ambassadors, influencers, and business partners and provide you with the detailed metrics and reports needed to be successful. They have fine-tuned their software for maximum functionality and design convenience.
- Offers affiliates the ability to earn from others they recruit and allows you to enable up to 10 tiers in the multi-tier feature.
- Helps build stronger SEO with relevant backlinking and proven SEO-compatible linking structures.
- Allows you to assign coupon codes to your affiliates to use for marketing.
Pricing: Their Cloud plan will cost you $39 per month. Their Cloud will custom subdomain will cost you $59 per month. Their Cloud Premium will cost you $79 per month.
9. LeadDyno: Best Affiliate Marketing Software Tool for Free
With LeadDyno, you can increase the revenue of your e-Commerce store or SaaS business. Their affiliate software works for all sizes of businesses. They offer simple tools for those getting started and more advanced options for enterprise businesses wanting to run a more complicated incentive or payment structure. They have built the best affiliate tracking software and integrated it with top e-commerce platforms, payment processors, CRMs, and email platforms.
- Allows you to keep affiliates engaged and motivated to help sell your product or service.
- Allows you to send emails to your affiliates as well as your customers.
- Allows you to view all of your clicks, leads, and sales available in your LeadDyno dashboard.
- Helps monitor the performance of all your marketing efforts from one dashboard.
Pricing: The Starter plan will cost you $49 each month. The Biz Builder plan will cost you $59 per month. Their Accelerator plan will cost you $79 per month.
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing Software Tools
Affiliate marketing software tools are one of the easiest ways to manage your affiliate program. They help you:
- Manage multiple affiliate programs at once,
- Track affiliate partner performance
- Assign commissions
- Issues payout on one platform.
In this day and age, you can find a number of digital marketing strategies that can help you grow your business. You can find solutions like content marketing, referral programs, email marketing, and more. But, none of them is as effective as an affiliate marketing program because it allows businesses to promote themselves on different levels and blends smoothly with other strategies in a way that is consistent and ensures maximum results. You need one of the best affiliate marketing software tools to easily manage your affiliate marketing.