Affiliate marketing has become one of the popular and common ways to earn passive income. It allows brands to advertise their products via an affiliate for a commission. Compared to conventional marketing techniques, it offers higher audience reach and has lesser costs involved. To create a successful affiliate marketing campaign, you have to strategize well, which becomes possible only with the use of the best affiliate management software tools.
How to Choose the Best Affiliate Management Software Tools?
Choosing the right affiliate software is crucial for any business that is looking to expand its sales.
- Offers Free Trial: Ensure your affiliate management software offers a free trial.
- Easy to Use Interface: The overall interface for the
- Inbuilt Fraud Detection: Every affiliate management software must have inbuilt fraud detection and quality control features to ensure the conversations are genuine.
- Management of several affiliate programs: Always choose an affiliate software that allows you to run several affiliate programs. It is a cost-effective and convenient way to manage programs.
- Different types of affiliate tracking: Affiliate software enables tracking via cookies. But, this method has some drawbacks. If a buyer has bought products but has cleared cookies, you would not be able to determine the source of the click. So, it is best to use software that offers different kinds of tracking.
- Easy implementation and setup process: It is important to choose software that has an easy implementation and setup process. Such solutions should not require you to install new software, plug-ins, and tools.
10 Best Affiliate Management Software Tools
Take a look at some of the best affiliate management software tools that can help you manage your affiliate partners.
1. PartnerStack: Best Affiliate Management Software Tool for SaaS
Partner-stack is the PRM ( Partner Recruitment Management) Platform that integrates the automation of hiring feasible partners leading to better sales and conversion of the products. PartnerStack is the top-rated platform for partnership applications. In this section, we will include the tools overview and features of the PRM platform.
- Partnerstack offers tools for real-time tracking of conversions in the form of trio programs- Links, Leads, and Deals.
- Links: Links tool provides customized links to automatically track the conversion.
- Leads: This tool is connected with the CRM and gives an
- Automation and Expansion of the Partner Forums.
- Promotion of your Program in the PartnerStack by exclusive access to Experts specializing in selling SAAS.
- Production of Unique Onboarding Channels for different partners
- Framing Flexible Offers have the perks of timely payment by automatically analyzing the conversions created.
- Motivating the partners with the bonus rewards and certified courses which boosts their morale for retention in the long run.
Pricing: They will give you approximate pricing when you book a demo.
Ideal for: Business
2. Tapfiliate: Best Affiliate Management Software Tool for Free
Tapfiliate is one of the most versatile affiliate management software tools that can easily create, track, and help you grow your affiliate marketing sales. It is one of the best affiliate tracking software for ecommerce and SaaS verticals with seamless integrations.
- Allows you to easily onboard affiliates and give them everything they need to promote your business in their personal, branded affiliate dashboard.
- Allows you to give affiliates their codes to share – and reward them for it – wherever, whenever they like.
- Allows you to control your messaging and grow your business with social content.
- Helps you easily track performance and gain insights into what is moving the needle for your affiliate program.
- Offers massive integration possibilities with our flexible API/webhooks/Zapier hookups.
Pricing: Their Essential plan will cost you $89 monthly. Their Pro plan will cost you $149 monthly. For their Enterprise plan, you will have to contact them.
Ideal for: Ecommerce and SaaS
3. Getambassador: Best Affiliate Management Software Tool for Brands
Ambassador’s referral marketing software helps you dramatically increase your revenues and reach by turning your happiest customers into a virtual army of brand advocates. Their turnkey brand ambassador program simplifies the entire process of a brand awareness campaign and integrates seamlessly into your existing marketing stack.
- Helps determine the ambassadors you want to enroll and segment, including customers, affiliates, influencers, partners, employees, and other advocates.
- Helps easily enroll customers, affiliates, influencers, employees, and partners in targeted and personalized referral campaigns.
- Helps manage all of your ambassadors, monitor key performance indicators, and optimize your referral program to boost brand awareness and drive revenue — in real-time.
- Helps incentivize referrals by offering and testing different incentives for different campaign segments and automating the rewarding process using cash, points, credits, or gift cards.
Pricing: They have three plans: Pro, Pro Plus, and Enterprise. You have to book a demo with them to get a quote.
4. Postaffiliatepro: Best Affiliate Management Software Tool for Beginners
Post Affiliate Pro helps manage multiple affiliate programs, track affiliate partner performance, assign commissions, and issue payouts on one platform. It helps create an infinitely scalable affiliate network powered by automation, real-time data reporting, and unique branding features.
- Helps keep track of all affiliate partner performance, engagements, qualified leads, and conversion rates
- Helps assign commissions based on conversion rates through streamlined reporting and affiliate program software
- Automatically rewards affiliate partners with commission bonuses when they reach sales milestones.
Pricing: Their Pro plan will cost you $97 per month. Their Ultimate plan will cost you $197 per month. Their Network plan will cost you $477 per month.
Ideal for: Enterprise retail and consumer financial brands.
5. Everflow: Best Affiliate Management Software Tool for Brands, Agency, and Networks
Everflow helps track every performance channel, integrate your tech stack and drill down into what delivers ROI. It helps you scope out your plan to be competitive, make sure everything is ready for launching, recruit all types of performance-based partners, and optimize effectively.
- Helps track everything and direct linking helps track users from every channel when they reach your website.
- Helps understand deeper with deep analytics, event tracking, conversion timing, and variance reports.
- Helps simplify tasks with global payments, powerful integrations, instant cart setups, and auto-optimizations.
Pricing: Their Starter plan will cost you $750 every month, and their Everflow Plus plan is custom-built.
Ideal for: Agencies
6. Osiaffiliate: Best Affiliate Management Software Tool under Budget
Osiaffiliate is easy-to-use affiliate software that makes it easy to recruit and empower affiliates and influencers to promote your brand. It has all the right tools to allow your customers to easily promote your brand across all their favorite social networks. It helps assign all your customers and influencers promo codes, so they can easily promote it on Instagram and other social media networks. You can also easily find your most loyal customers by sending out a question email survey.
- Includes full integration with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, allowing your affiliates to easily share their link across multiple social networks.
- Helps easily assign promo codes to allow affiliates to promote by simply giving out a unique promo code for people to use at checkout.
- Helps keep all your branding consistent by setting your affiliate links and account URL to your domain.
- Helps easily recruit top affiliates to promote your brand to their worldwide audience using our exclusive influencer directory.
- Allows you to take advantage of built-in resources to help you promote and grow your affiliate program.
Pricing: Their Basic plan costs $47 per month. Their Professional plan costs $97 per month.
Ideal for: Businesses
7. Refersion: Best Affiliate Management Software Tool
Refersion helps manage and track your ambassador, influencer, and affiliate marketing programs with ease. They maximize revenue and efficiencies for businesses of any size. They help merchants connect with consumers using affiliate and influencer marketing—and do it at scale.
- Helps automate commissions, payments, and taxes.
- Helps improve your affiliate relationships.
- Helps track any digital sale your affiliate refers to.
Pricing: Their Professional plan costs you $89 per month. You have to request a demo for their Enterprise and Enterprise plus plans.
Ideal for: e-Commerce brands
8. iDevAffiliate: Best Affiliate Management Software Tool to Try
iDevAffiliate is known for its ease of use and includes thousands of features dedicated to all levels of users. iDevAffiliate will track the performance of all your affiliates, brand ambassadors, influencers, and business partners and provide you with the detailed metrics and reports needed to be successful. They have fine-tuned their software for maximum functionality and design convenience.
- Offers affiliates the ability to earn from others they recruit and allows you to enable up to 10 tiers in the multi-tier feature.
- Helps build stronger SEO with relevant backlinking and proven SEO-compatible linking structures.
- Allows you to assign coupon codes to your affiliates to use for marketing.
Pricing: Their Cloud plan will cost you $39 per month. Their Cloud will custom subdomain will cost you $59 per month. Their Cloud Premium will cost you $79 per month.
Ideal for: Small businesses
9. LeadDyno: Best Affiliate Management Software Tool for Free
With LeadDyno, you can increase the revenue of your e-Commerce store or SaaS business. Their affiliate software works for all sizes of businesses. They offer simple tools for those getting started and more advanced options for enterprise businesses wanting to run a more complicated incentive or payment structure. They have built the best affiliate tracking software and integrated it with top e-commerce platforms, payment processors, CRMs, and email platforms.
- Allows you to keep affiliates engaged and motivated to help sell your product or service.
- Allows you to send emails to your affiliates as well as your customers.
- Allows you to view all of your clicks, leads, and sales available in your LeadDyno dashboard.
- Helps monitor the performance of all your marketing efforts from one dashboard.
Pricing: The Starter plan will cost you $49 each month. The Biz Builder plan will cost you $59 per month. Their Accelerator plan will cost you $79 per month.
Ideal for: Businesses of all sizes
Benefits of Affiliate Management Software Tools
There are several benefits of affiliate management software tools like:
- Track important metrics: The software would track everything about your campaigns and your affiliates and would show you the data in real-time. They have several methods which make tracking as accurate as possible.
- Better detection of fraud cases: The software has tools that alert you when there is suspicious activity on your affiliate’s website and prevents them from harming your affiliate business.
- Easily build affiliate networks for your business: It allows you to scale your affiliate program as much as you need. These tools will take care of your affiliates for you and grow your network.
- Control over affiliate program: These tools store all the information in their database and allow you to customize your affiliate dashboard to show the most important information.
Now, you will find a huge number of strategies that will help you grow your business. Affiliate marketing programs allow businesses to promote themselves on different levels and blend smoothly with other strategies in a way that is consistent and ensures maximum results. You need one of the best affiliate management software tools to easily manage your affiliate marketing.